Introducing the STD Engage phone app. Download, engage, and stay plugged into STD Engage 2018!
The STD Engage 2018 Mobile App is an easy and convenient way to navigate the meeting on your Apple (iOS) and Android smartphones and tablets. It contains all of the event information that you’ll need to make the most out of your experience.
We encourage you to download and install the app prior to arriving at the conference! For detailed instructions, see below or click here.
Download app on your phone from the App Store (Apple) and Google Play (Android) store. Search “STD Engage” then download and install.
Organizer Code: type NCSD
OR, To use on a laptop, desktop, Windows phone, or Blackberry, direct your browser to: https://www.confpal.com/m/ncsd/
Log In – Username: Your email address Password: ncsd
• Scroll the Home Page or the navigation buttons in the bottom menu to explore the conference
• On the Tracks screen, select “View Agenda by Day” at the top to scroll through each day’s entire program
• View Presentations (find and select a session, then scroll down and tap on the presentation to view it)
• Take Notes on people and programs (View your notes on the “My Info” tab on the bottom menu bar)
• Tap “Settings” on the home page (or the “My Info” icon) to edit/update your profile and upload your photo
• View the maps of the Omni Orlando Resort meeting rooms to find where you’re going
• Post photos and share comments with everyone! Select “Let’s Engage” on the Home page