Access the NCSD Learning Center
Log in to the NCSD Learning Center or create your free account.
Explore the NCSD Learning Center
The NCSD Learning Center is our new learning management system (LMS), where you can access a variety of field-relevant training resources, courses, and programs, and network with fellow disease intervention professionals. Create a free account here or log into an existing account here.
Watch how the NCSD Learning Center works
What is the NCSD Learning Center?
The NCSD Learning Center is your space to access self-paced e-Learning courses, blended courses, and live instructor-led trainings on topics ranging from diversity, equity, and inclusion, to leadership skills, to STI/HIV program policy and motivational interviewing.
What’s available in the NCSD Learning Center?
- Self-paced e-Learning courses, blended courses, and live instructor-led trainings
- Disease intervention resource library with job aids, handouts, and tool kits
- Access to upcoming webinars and past webinar recordings
- Discussion boards to collaborate and network with peers and colleagues
- Certificate downloads and CE credit courses
- National Network of Disease Intervention Training Centers (NNDITC) Courses
- NCSD Health Equity Fellowship, NCSD Policy Academy, and LEAHP
Ready to access the NCSD Learning Center?
- Create your FREE account. Already have an account? Log in here.
- Watch the full Navigating the NCSD Learning Center tutorial video here.
- Explore the available resources and enroll in courses of interest.
- Bookmark the NCSD Learning Center in your browser: https://ncsdlearningcenter.myabsorb.com/ .
Need assistance or have questions?
Reach out to LearningCenter@ncsddc.org with any questions.