In early 2018, NCSD launched Reimagining STD Clinics for the Future. The focus of this national initiative is to build the capacity of public and private STD clinics across the country and advocate for the resources needed to meet the demands of their front-line work to reduce STD infections and promote sexual health.
Components of this initiative include:
- Completing a thorough assessment of public and private clinics – from location and infrastructure to billing practices and the range of services they provide
- Acting as a national voice to advocate for STD clinics and the resources needed to curb the STD epidemic
- Building capacity for STD Clinics and providing technical assistance for third-party billing, implementation of new diagnostic technologies, PrEP prescription and management, and more
- Creating training content and other resources to help clinics implement best practices
- Implementing a community of practice for STD clinics
Apply for Free Syphilis Tests for your Clinic
Diagnostics Direct, in partnership with NCSD, has agreed to donate 2,000 free Syphilis Health Check™ Tests. Apply today!