The Jackson-Madison County Regional Health Department and STD/HIV Prevention Training Center at Johns Hopkins are teaming up to bring you a free training designed to increase your knowledge regarding
sexually transmitted infections!
Objectives for STD Update
1. Explain syphilis overview and statistics specific to that region
2. Identify clinical manifestations of syphilis
3. Discuss the correct serologic interpretation of RPR and FTA results
4. Describe the complications of syphilis infection such as congenital syphilis, neurosyphilis and ocular
5. Describe how to monitor the patient and adjust care plan as needed
6. Describe the importance of interprofessional collaboration in public health and STI providers
Physicians, nurse practitioners, nurse midwives, nurse clinicians, physician assistants, health educators, outreach workers, social workers, health administrators, and other clinical personnel.
7:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Jeanne Hoover at 443-984-3990 or email@example.com